Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that you all have a wonderful day and that you have a lot to be thankful for on the holiday. I am thankful for so many things that I could never name them all but I did want to mention a few that I have been thinking about a lot this last week.

I am thankful for my family and the fact that I am blessed with such a wonderful husband and son, for the fact that I can use my right hand and can still take pictures, that I am building a relationship with my Dad again and that my brother has done the same, that I still get to see my Great Great Grandfather and Ryan has gotten to know him as well, that God is always working on teaching me acceptance and that some days I actually feel like I have it, for all the friends I have made in the last few months, that we are able to support Ryan and his love of dance, and for each and every person in my life as well as thousands of other things I have not mentioned as I must go eat breakfast prepared by said wonderful husband !

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

I will leave with a picture from the first Thanksgiving Shawn, Ryan and I shared as a family


No comments:

Post a Comment