Friday, November 13, 2009

A bit of time and a great find.

This last Tuesday I had to make the trek to have my hand/wrist therapy sooo early in the morning (I was late too..I hate being late). After therapy I called my wonderful friend who I did know was awake and we decided that we would go to Ikea after I picked her up since she was without a car for the day. I was so excited to have therapy on a day when Crystal didn't work (it NEVER happens I tell you). Upon pulling up to Ikea and being thrilled at the lack of people in the parking lot it dawns on us it is only 9am (We really should be in bed!). With an hour to kill and my camera in the car we set off in search of some of the fun cowboy statues around the area that mark on of the great trails of the west that the cattle and horses used to be driven on. We never did find the particular statues of the horses that Crystal and I both remember seeing but we found this jewel of a park right in the middle of everything that was amaaazing. We walked around for about an hour maybe a bit more and it was the most beautiful day! I took pictures of Ryan and Crystal and she was kind enough to return the favor and take some pics of Ryan and I as well as some for my new business cards (you can't see those). Here is a peak into our day. I will write about the rest of our day in another post as we did a whole lot of other really cool stuff but that has to wait for another time.













5 comments:

  1. Oooo such beautiful colors! Could I have a copy of the one with Ryan and the berries?
    Love you guys! Becka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time with you. I know our time lately has been little and I've missed it...it was worth missing a day of school work (even if I have to work really hard today!). Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these- especially the ones of you and Ryan and the one of Ryan lying down with the red berries- amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becka, I will get you a print of it. What size do you want?

    ReplyDelete