Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years


Wow I can't believe that it is actually 2010! I am so very excited for what this new year has in store for my family and my business, and hopefully I will work on my blogging skills as they are still lacking lol.

I have met some great people in the latter part of 2009 and I look forward to building relationships with them and getting to know them better. I also can't wait to network more and put myself out there even when is scares me to death at times. I think some of those times that are scary end up being important and wonderful if you do not let fear stand in your way.

I am learning to accept that I am never going to be strong at the "business" side of things but that I can get better and learn more and every little bit helps. There are so many resources out there that I have not made the most of and I plan on changing that. God has blessed me with so much and I that I am able to even pick up a camera is such a blessing. I hope in the upcoming year that I can learn to listen more and talk less and use my gift not only for others, but also to glorify God. This probably appears as rambling, but hopefully as time goes on I will become better at putting my thoughts into words. I have so much going on in my head right now that I think things are overlapping when I try to voice them.

I wish you all a wonderful 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment