Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Clause 4 Paws

Ryan is taking dance at The Plano Dance Theatre and he is really enjoying the challenge. This year their Christmas show was Clause 4 Paws and benefited the no kill shelter in Carrolton, TX. They are an amazing group of people and do so much for the kids. I am learning about action shots and stage lighting without flash and definitely taking baby steps, but I am having a lot if fun learning so far out of my comfort zone. This time I ended up renting a lens (Canon's 70-200mm 2.8) that was better under the conditions and I had a lot of fun playing with it. Shawn told me not to cry when I took it back along with the 40D body I was using as well and I must say although it was hard not a tear was shed. I have plans to get my hands on a 40D in the very near future though and use my trusty Rebel XT and 10D as backups. Here are a few shots from the dress rehearsal of the incredibly talented dancers and of course some of Ryan :D we are so proud of him.


Ryan as Schroeder


My prince :)





No comments:

Post a Comment