Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Katie DeWinter

The beautiful Katie DeWinter was down in this part of the country to do pictures for PDT and we were lucky enough to have our family portraits done while she was down here. Check out more of her amazing work here www.katiedewinter.com . She is also the one that did all of the individual portraits I am now using.

We had talked some on facebook, but this was the first time we had actually met. She is such a wonderful person and really made me feel comfortable on the other side of the camera (which I am normally not). If you live in her area make sure to look her up if you need pictures done. Her eye and use of light is truly a gift. I consider her a friend and really look forward to more time together in the future.

Thank you Katie, for making me feel beautiful and capturing the essence of our family so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment